The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 18 define
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key " unreadAlerts " - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 589 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myalerts_global_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $announcements - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/bam.php 376 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 bam_announcements
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Spame Forum Experience
butt souls 3 - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Non Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Video Games & other Media (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: butt souls 3 (/showthread.php?tid=17)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: butt souls 3 - Tempest - 04-13-2016

demons souls is a lot more fast-paced than dark souls was; when they made the switch from demon to dark the combat became a lot more defense-oriented, so the game became a lot of dodge, roll, block, attack, rinse and repeat a lot.

RE: butt souls 3 - CableAHVB - 04-13-2016

Is there even a reason to play DS1 at this point if you're buying DS3?

RE: butt souls 3 - Relaps - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 05:43 AM)Tempest Wrote: demons souls is a lot more fast-paced than dark souls was; when they made the switch from demon to dark the combat became a lot more defense-oriented, so the game became a lot of dodge, roll, block, attack, rinse and repeat a lot.

[Image: Okay-Meme-Waka-Flocka-19.gif]

(04-13-2016, 05:45 AM)CableAHVB Wrote: Is there even a reason to play DS1 at this point if you're buying DS3?

its a really good fucking game. thats like saying why should i play any of the other zeldas if the new one is out

(04-13-2016, 05:48 AM)RogerĀ Force Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 05:45 AM)CableAHVB Wrote: Is there even a reason to play DS1 at this point if you're buying DS3?

its a really good fucking game. thats like saying why should i play any of the other zeldas if the new one is out

Ah, I just assumed there wasn't much of a story (I honestly don't know), and each addition was basically an evolution of the original gameplay, so you could play DS1 for the interest of seeing the roots of the game, but overall, it was just an inferior version.

RE: butt souls 3 - Relaps - 04-13-2016

again, just imo, but you could place that state of mind with Dark Souls 2 if you had played the 1 first. it was with a different director and team, so there's a lot of differences that made me feel sour about it.

dark souls 1 is worth playing not only for its roots (even though demons souls would be even more of a root. or kingsfield) but because it's a solid, excellent adventure. the story is hidden and woven through character dialogue and text and is completely missable if you're not trying to find it. ambiguity is part of the games allure - a mystery on what and why things have happened. heavy handed exposition wont be found in the series.

Maybe when I get some money or if it comes down in price I'll check it out. Seems like most people get into it for the difficulty, and while I like a challenge, I just like well made games. I watched my brother play for about an hour and I really did dig the air of mystery around the entire situation and how ominous everything felt.

RE: butt souls 3 - retardfag - 04-15-2016

Played it last night it pwnz

RE: butt souls 3 - Relaps - 04-16-2016

yeah

RE: butt souls 3 - Urser - 04-16-2016

i havent had much time to play it cuz of work but last night i cooped the tree boss with cheeseplease and got invaded numerous times but we won

my character is an old hag who uses magic and whips but i also accidentally made shannen doherty in the character creator

[Image: 12efc6d30c2eed9289aac60a45926975.png]

RE: butt souls 3 - bsleazy - 04-20-2016

Update: This game sucks time harder than I suck souls from my victims.

Thoroughly enjoying this game, thought I have to wonder if it feels "easier" because of how much time I spent in Dark Souls 2 and familiarity is taking place, or if maybe I'm just great. Combat is fun pretty fun, the rolls feel more effective (IE: Im not taking damage during a correctly timed roll), and I like the homebase approach they've done with Firelink.

With that being said, I've only killed what feels like 3(?) bosses, and by boss I mean Healthbar enemies. I could be wrong, but I feel as if DS2 had more of these guys sprinkled throughout. Yet again, maybe I'm just not there yet.

9/10 Souls would Dark again

RE: butt souls 3 - Relaps - 04-21-2016

dark souls 2 was made by a B team and a different director, and all the bosses were lazy and fuck that game sorry (not sorry)

that said it does feel easier because you've "trained" how your mind works with these Souls games. this is a common complaint from people, that it feels "easier" when in reality you're just more accustomed to what the game has to throw at you and finding items n' shit

i haven't been able to play a lot, but last night i killed one of the "big bosses." you're right behind me it sounds like.

what kind of build/weapon are you using

RE: butt souls 3 - GILLIGAN - 04-21-2016

This is my first Dark Souls game and I really really sucked at first, and probably still do. The tutorial boss wiped the floor with my ass like twenty times before a friend was like, "He's weak to fire after he transforms." That felt like a spoiler at the time because I hadn't even gotten his health down that low yet to know he even did that. All this was before I learned how to sprint or parry. I'm also playing on the PC with the mouse and keyboard though. The game knows this and still gives me button prompts as if I'm using an xbox controller. It's all been very stressful.

RE: butt souls 3 - fat lesbian - 04-21-2016

anor londo part 2: it's still just anor londo

gilligan if you're playing a souls game without a controller despite knowing you need one then it's your problem

(04-13-2016, 06:21 AM)CableAHVB Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 05:48 AM)RogerĀ Force Wrote:

Ah, I just assumed there wasn't much of a story (I honestly don't know), and each addition was basically an evolution of the original gameplay, so you could play DS1 for the interest of seeing the roots of the game, but overall, it was just an inferior version.
haha holy shit that's a dumb thing to say