The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 18 define
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key " unreadAlerts " - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 589 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myalerts_global_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $announcements - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/bam.php 376 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 bam_announcements
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Spame Forum Experience
website content submission thread - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: No-Spin Zone (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: website content submission thread (/showthread.php?tid=196)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

website content submission thread - Ben - 05-09-2016

hello people

i am looking to start filling the main hub website with some things. as of right this moment there are five things or categories that im looking to do. they are:

-a podcast, again. this is underway
-a second podcast that may not last whatsoever. this is not yet underway
-im going to do a playthrough/analysis of the elder scrolls series. this is underway

HOWEVER for the other two-

i would like it for anyone that has a specific interest in something (a movie, book, game, idea, event, anything) to help me out. the first of the last two ideas would be singular discussions/essays/reviews by a person on something, and the second of the last two would be a group discussion (likely in text rather than voice ("what the hell does he mean??", i can hear you saying in your head. i will get back to that)) on something.

so, what im interested from YOU is to give me things you like. The Grapes of Wrath, dwight yoakam, millard fillmore, the battle of wounded knee, payphones, anything. and if more than one person has overlap, then i would put you people into the second category of group discussion

some rough guidelines of what i imagine:

- short-ish, maybe 500 words but more if need be. not pure text, images or video supplements
- specific enough that it's obvious you care about this thing but not so specific you cant write enough on it
- avoids negativity where possible (top 10 things you didnt know about how much monsanto sucks is boring and stupid)
- has humor without being INCREDIBLY JOKEY. the point of this line and the previous is to promote sincere expression

for group discussions, im thinking of a formal thread or something. i would like for not a DEBATE, but an introduction a bit like an oral history of what you think, followed by interactions with other people and any criticism/agreement/elucidation of their own introductions/pieces.

RE: website content submission thread - Ben - 05-09-2016

so anyway, tl;dr, i want to fill the main site with shit. i like text/mixed media analysis. i bet a lot of you like stuff so tell me what you like. if you even have a funny story about ________ and want to talk about it in some way, or describe what you do, whatever. tell me. PM me or get in touch with me with any ideas. thank you

RE: website content submission thread - grue - 05-09-2016

Idea: a website about nothing!

RE: website content submission thread - Relaps - 05-10-2016

lets discuss memes and the ethics of video game journalism using memes

RE: website content submission thread - Delirious Biznasty - 05-10-2016

well me and relaps are the minister of memes I could look into it

RE: website content submission thread - K-Man - 05-10-2016

ive been brainstorming an animated series called "Signman" which is basically just Seinfeld's neurotic characters with different but similar names: Jimmy Signman, Geoff Bonanza, Diana Bennett and 'Kenny' all live in a bustling urban area, and are just trying to get by in a fast-paced 21 century world!! A bunch of ideas have been kicking around

I might initially try out this stupid dumb idea as a 3-4 panel comic and see if it has any potential, but ultimately I'd like it to be an animated feature with voice acting provided by any of us willing to participate (diehard, I'm looking at you!)

So is this just another terrible kman "high-dea" that should be disregarded or am i maybe onto something??

RE: website content submission thread - K-Man - 05-10-2016

i forgot to mention that i would personally be supplying the sweet slap bass riffs for in between scenes

that alone should rly sell the whole idea tbh

RE: website content submission thread - Urser - 05-10-2016

jimy get ipad

RE: website content submission thread - Tyler_Legrand - 05-10-2016

Maybe I can document the making of my cartoons...? Or illustrate video game ideas. Even if realistically I can't make one, maybe it'd be fun to make the art for it and make fake screenshots, as if I was making one.

RE: website content submission thread - Ben - 05-10-2016

i am 100% for that

just give me the stuff and we'll make it work

RE: website content submission thread - Alienator - 05-10-2016

a review of game of thrones by grue and diehard

a cooking program based on ark's recipes 

69 minutes - a show for spame's discussion of pressing issues

RE: website content submission thread - grue - 05-11-2016

I will make better content once the (work) load on my back becomes lighter, but for now I can't put in much more thatn I already do

RE: website content submission thread - Delirious Biznasty - 05-11-2016

(05-10-2016, 09:50 AM)K-Man Wrote: ive been brainstorming an animated series called "Signman" which is basically just Seinfeld's neurotic characters with different but similar names: Jimmy Signman, Geoff Bonanza, Diana Bennett and 'Kenny' all live in a bustling urban area, and are just trying to get by in a fast-paced 21 century world!! A bunch of ideas have been kicking around

I might initially try out this stupid dumb idea as a 3-4 panel comic and see if it has any potential, but ultimately I'd like it to be an animated feature with voice acting provided by any of us willing to participate (diehard, I'm looking at you!)

So is this just another terrible kman "high-dea" that should be disregarded or am i maybe onto something??

Totally up for it, since I am moving I can.be obnoxious without my parents being up in my grill my fresh dude

RE: website content submission thread - Delirious Biznasty - 05-11-2016

I wish I could delete postz

RE: website content submission thread - grue - 05-11-2016

You can ask me to delete posts, I don't mind doint it specially if it means uncluttering threads.