The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 18 define
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key " unreadAlerts " - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 589 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myalerts_global_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $announcements - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/bam.php 376 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 bam_announcements
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 203 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1589 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1589 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1589 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1589 errorHandler->error_callback

The Spame Forum Experience
games you're playing in A U G U S T - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Non Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Video Games & other Media (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: games you're playing in A U G U S T (/showthread.php?tid=337)

Pages: 1 2

games you're playing in A U G U S T - Ben - 08-03-2016

greetings my fine fellows, how goes it

what video games are you playing this month? what video games are you looking to play this month?

i bought battlefront, finally, for ps4. there was a singleplayer update for it! but... its really only slightly better than the demo still. i wish they could have, yknow, just made an actual faithful sequel to the originals but oh well

i also got overwatch. my computer cant run it well but it was fun. i have 0 things to say because i played it for maybe two hours in the beta and then another hour the other day. i probably wont play it again until i can build myself a new computer

ive also been playing path of exile and hots but whatever. i MIGHT buy no mans sky? i might wait for it to be out for a while? i like exploration but i got a lot of stuff to do so it can probably wait. oh also pokemon go, i havent kept up much at all but i open it here or there

POLL: do you buy into the nintendo shit? i love nintendo. im one of the loyal suckers, but a lot of people dont buy into the charm

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - GeorgeBubbinzInSpace - 08-03-2016

preordered no mans sky as I said in the thread about it but yeah hopefully its not a huge disappointment. been playing a card game called eternal because a friend got in the beta, so he's been sharing his screen and we been talking about it and what not. its basically magic but maybe not QUITE as complicated, and all the best elements of hearthstone (good UI, interactive maps, streamlined deck building, etc.) but way more complicated. sucks though because when the game is actually released all his progress will be lost, cause they're going to wipe everything.

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Ben - 08-03-2016

sweet i like card games, whats the pay model like

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Delirious Biznasty - 08-03-2016

I've been playing Payday 2. I bought the game years ago but never played it much.

The game is incredibly fun and addictive. It's like Left4Dead but you're robbing places. It has a skill system that is like Borderlands have. You can do places silent (no cops being alerted) or loud which is self-explanatory.

Someone buy it and play with me

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - GeorgeBubbinzInSpace - 08-03-2016

(08-03-2016, 06:29 AM)Ben Wrote: sweet i like card games, whats the pay model like

we've not really gotten totally into that yet but I'm pretty sure it's similar to hearthstone. so far though seems a lot more generous with cards. in a pack you get a zillion cards rather than just 5. my only complaint which isn't really a complaint yet is that the mana system is a little weird. having to learn to build a mana base for your deck is kind of a pain in the ass. but yeah google 'eternal card game' and go sign up for the closed beta if you're interested.

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - fat lesbian - 08-04-2016

ive mostly been playing monster hunter generations. it's alright. not a huge fan of the monster hunter games but playing them with my girlfriend makes her happy so it's worth it. i like it more than 4 tho. love the aerial style.
i just got around to finishing fable 3 lol. mostly at this point im just waiting for civ 6/dark souls 3 dlc

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Tempest - 08-07-2016

ben don't you ever sticky a fucking thread in my forum again i will fucking kill you i swear to god

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Tempest - 08-07-2016

tbh so far my august has literally just been overwatch, diablo 3 and star wars the old republic. on the 9th some new hot shit for star wars drops, and then on the 11th NMS on PC but I'm gonna wait a week and peep the reviews before I buy into a steaming pile

oh also i started pokemon omega ruby again and i'm just chillin, headin to mt chimney and leveling up my hariyama and my marshtomp

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Spastic - 08-08-2016

Got spoiled for the ending of MGSV a long ass time ago and stopped playing, for whatever reason got the bug to play again. This game is fan-fucking-tastic.

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Tempest - 08-09-2016

i have been trying to find the time to get back into MGSV, i haven't had the ending explicitly spoiled but i already guessed what it was when i was talking about the game early after release with benny boy and i'm pretty sure i'm right. i like the game but it's been so long that i'm kind of thinking it'll be hard to get back in

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Ben - 08-09-2016

the gameplay is immaculate, it will take a long time for it to be outdated. it is a tragedy that its outright unfinished, especially considering it will take a while for any game series to topple the magnitude of MGS

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Tyler_Legrand - 08-10-2016

Kentucky Route Zero Act IV is finally out YESSSSS

I like Nintendo but I can't play Wii U in Australia for a while so no paper mario, that sucks

Shit Witcher is long

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - CharlieH - 08-12-2016

I started playing through the Episodes from Liberty City again, starting with The Lost and Damned, which is pretty good.

I also downloaded the DOOM demo (holy balls, a AAA title with a coherent demo) but my PC struggled with it, so I won't be splurging on the full game for a while...

Also, Goat Simulator is on free weekend on steam right now, i'm wrting this to kill time till it's done downloading.

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Spastic - 08-13-2016

(08-10-2016, 01:37 PM)Tyler_Legrand Wrote: Shit Witcher is long

I remember thinking I was close to the end with what was happening, then I played for like another 40 hours. Great game.

RE: games you're playing in A U G U S T - Tyler_Legrand - 08-28-2016

I like the way Hyralisks shoot in Starcraft 1 more than in Starcraft 2

In 1 the shots have a little more impact

(0:50)

In 2 it looks and sounds more weedy

(1:50)

imo