The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 18 define
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key " unreadAlerts " - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 589 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myalerts_global_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $announcements - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/bam.php 376 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 bam_announcements
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Spame Forum Experience
First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Non Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Video Games & other Media (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread (/showthread.php?tid=38)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - CableAHVB - 04-15-2016

Nah, I wanna play it, but I didn't even attempt to get in. I'm pretty much focused on WoW and getting my moose, and then getting better at Street Fighter V (I'm like in queues on one screen, fucking up Ryu's on the other).

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - CableAHVB - 04-16-2016

I made a Paladin on WRA. Leveling him up with the intention of going Holy. No idea if it'll stick or not. It'd be dope to chat with the guild and check it out and what not.

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Relaps - 04-16-2016

i didn't like sf5 very much, a lot of it feels like there wasn't any passion made for the game, it was just sort of thrown out as a "here's another one"

have you played KI yet? it's on the windows store if you have windows 10. now THAT is a fighting game.

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - CableAHVB - 04-16-2016

(04-15-2016, 08:25 PM)Inseln Wrote: Well if you haven't done it yet I can totally do moose friendship groups! It'll be fun! :D

Also, Cable, in terms of the guild site saying everything is low for wanted. I may have just kicked a bunch of people from the guild. Looks like we have openings.

Also also I got the Overwatch Beta for the weekend stress test. Anyone else in it?

(04-16-2016, 12:55 AM)Roger Force Wrote: i didn't like sf5 very much, a lot of it feels like there wasn't any passion made for the game, it was just sort of thrown out as a "here's another one"

have you played KI yet? it's on the windows store if you have windows 10. now THAT is a fighting game.

Nah, I haven't played KI, except for a little bit at a tournament.  I didn't really dig it too much to be honest.  SFV on the other hand feels really made for the tournament scene.  It's incredibly solid and balanced, which is weird for a fighting game.  I'm pretty in love with it.  KI looks decent, and it's super flashy ala Marvel vs Capcom, but I haven't fucked with it enough to give a real opinion on it.  It does have Rash from Battletoads, so that kind of makes me want to play it, but I never liked the older ones for SNES, so I don't really have nostalgia for it either.

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Delirious Biznasty - 04-16-2016

I have been playing Darkest Hour: A HoI2 Game

it's fun I want to play with somebody I will even give you a "free" copy

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Relaps - 04-16-2016

everything iron galaxy did for the game shows love and fan appreciation. even scrolling in the menu chimes the theme from the game

i see what you mean about sf5 gameplay wise but I still dont like it so much. i'll give it some time, maybe after a few updates it'll be good

why the FUCK DID TEHY GIVE KEN THAT NEW COSTUME WHAT THE FUDKCK

[Image: 3028573-3.jpg]

are you FUCKING JOKING

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Tempest - 04-16-2016

he looks ready to go home and be a family man

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Tempest - 04-16-2016

he looks like kent from stardew valley

frank castle looking head ass i'd divorce that motherfucker

i'm kinda mad about the overwatch 36 hour beta thing because there's only 3 maps in the rotation and one of them is hanamura aka the worst fucking map ever

its blizzard what do you expect

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Inseln - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 12:45 AM)CableAHVB Wrote: I made a Paladin on WRA. Leveling him up with the intention of going Holy. No idea if it'll stick or not. It'd be dope to chat with the guild and check it out and what not.

Just /who Oblivions Dawn and see who is online. Whisper Yawanza or Retrofaith, or anything that's pandaren that starts with a J. Tell them Allowyn told them to give you an invite and you know me and stuff. They're some of my officers. They're chill blokes. (I won't be home all today I'm working and getting drunk as fuck)

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Tyler_Legrand - 04-16-2016

I'm in the Overwatch beta but I had to set all my graphics to low :c (Geforce GT 650M)

And I also turned off locking at 30fps, wtf who would ever want that option why is that the default

I love SF5's gameplay. Literally everything else about that game is fucking ass. I was maining Ken until I saw that costume. Like, are you fucking joking Capcom?

Inseln, why're all the Horde races so ugly?!