The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 18 define
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key " unreadAlerts " - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 589 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myalerts_global_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $announcements - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/bam.php 376 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 bam_announcements
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Spame Forum Experience
First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Non Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Video Games & other Media (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread (/showthread.php?tid=38)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Tempest - 04-26-2016

[Image: ef500a4e28.jpg]

home truly is where the heart is

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Tyler_Legrand - 04-28-2016

Tried the new Hearthstone expansion today, playing with C'thun is pretty cool

It sort of sucked "starting over" in the beginning but it's pretty nice about giving you free packs of the new cards

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - grue - 04-28-2016

i made up a stupid cthun paladin witht he shitty cards that i have and was wrecking face

also i opened like 30 packs and got 2 legendaries out of the deal 8| Cool Gohan

one of them is trash the other is the priest one idk if itll ever be good

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Relaps - 04-28-2016

i just downloaded hearthstone and started playing. having never done it before i'm a little bit aware that i'll probably be killed constantly until i have good cards. i'm however not willing to pay real money for cards, so i'll do it the long way.

i read some shit about tips and good decks but any other advice would be cool for starting out

also, mon hun gettin nuts:

https://gfycat.com/HalfMessyIzuthrush

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - grue - 04-28-2016

here's how i play it:

i make x ammount of money and spend half of it on packs

so each 200 gold i buy a new pack

the gold i save from that i spend in adventures. adventures are expensive (700g per wing) but totally worth it on a gold/dust standpoint. invest on those. adventure cards are usually higher quality than normal ones.

steer clear of arena until you have seen a few guides on how to play. it can really screw your gold intake over.

there are hidden achievements in the game that give you gold which you can spend on packs and adventures

disenchant every golden card and use that dust to spend on high-value cards. look up crafting guides and go down from there. start with high-value legendaries (sylvannas, tyrion, antonidas), because thy're the hardest to get.

if you grasp the "soul" of the cards you can efficiently switch net deck cards for those that you have. for example, if you don't have that 6 mana 5/5 legendary that does whatever, you can search for a suitable replacement from the trash in your collection.

your best decks will be aggro and midrange. control is usually very expensive.

there are many streamers who run free-to-play decks for people starting out right now. you should look to them, otherwisse you'll be roflstomped on ladder with netdecks. it's a myth that netdecks are better than other decks, it's perfectly possible to play a decent deck with minimal investment. it may not be legendary-level of good, but it will serve you wwell until you get better cards.

i really recommend trump's teachings for learning the game https://www.youtube.com/user/TrumpSC/playlists (playlists a little below). even if the cards are different right now, stick to what he tells you about tempo, trading eetc

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - GeorgeBubbinzInSpace - 04-28-2016

I really liked how hearthstone started but after all the expansions came out it felt like pay-to-win and I got frustrated. I saw kripp a few months ago talking about how long it'd take to get all the important cards, it was some insane amount of hours but I don't remember where he got his information.

tl;dr fuck hearthstone

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - tool - 04-28-2016

Im playing borderlands 2 again. It didn't stick with me the first time but I'm enjoying it now. Complaints I had before were:

Meme/randumXD humour - It's loaded with jokes but after ignoring the ones that don't land (and the way the dude says "cool story bro" when you throw a grenade) I still really enjoy the rambling of the various characters. It's weird how the main story characters are so plain and boring and have no wit at all compared to Scooter/Claptrap/Jack/all the questgivers

More frantic combat and respawns compared to BL1 - Just gotta embrace it. Can't stealth sniper through this game so I'm getting used to machineguns and it works well.

Fluoro blue colour scheme - Nah fuck this I still hate it. Want the madmax browns and reds back

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Relaps - 04-28-2016

i really didn't enjoy blands 2 at all. i tried several times, even with co-op and i just couldn't enjoy playing the game. not like i did with 1.

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Inseln - 04-28-2016

Sorry to bring it back to wow but I'm getting hella desperate for a disc. Will suck dick for disc priest kthank.

(Borderlands 2 is fantastic if fucky with lag for co-op from around the world.)

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Ben - 04-28-2016

borderlands 2 is lame. all of the annoying parts (the jokes, writing, style) from the first game that you excuse, for it being at least new, can no longer piggyback on anything now that it's a sequel. it relies on references to the original (spoilers: all the old characters are BACK!! and theyre BAD ASS!!! just wait until we kill them so that you can care, not because its compelling writing but instead because it's something you recognize going away (disclaimer: did anyone actually die? i dont know, i didnt finish the game because it was so painfully drab)). in fact, please meet this new character.... i bet youll know who it is when you see them ;) ;) ;) ;P (spoilers: it's the old characters!!! REMEMBER THEM??)

the loot sucks. fun runs from the first one like crawmerax and the (glitched) armory are gone, right? and legendaries drop only off of certain enemies? lets just water down the first game and repackage it, that'll be cool. and then we'll revive duke nukem again because- guess why- does anybody else remember THIS??

just kidding- i LOVED it! did you see how FAT that character was? ha ha! look forward to more wacky antics and memes in the next installment, "even" bored-erlands 3

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Ben - 04-28-2016

woops, gosh, sorry, ive accidentally dropped all these ~9/10 reviews (no wonder people cant take games seriously)

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - GeorgeBubbinzInSpace - 04-28-2016

I enjoyed the first borderlands for a couple weeks but I couldn't after a while since it was such a dead game, and the friend I was playing with kept kinda ruining it because he looked online at maps that told you where the best cases were.

also claptrap is annoying af.

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - Tyler_Legrand - 04-28-2016

I was thinking of trying Borderlands but you guys are killin' my buzz

When I started Hearthstone I looked at websites like http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/decks-and-guides-for-constructed-play to help me out

RE: First Inaugural 'What Are You Playing This Month' thread - risbolla - 04-28-2016

haha borderland so stupid game !! glad i dint buy sequel *buys 100s of jap kusoge*

(04-28-2016, 11:37 AM)Tyler_Legrand Wrote: I was thinking of trying Borderlands but you guys are killin' my buzz

When I started Hearthstone I looked at websites like http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/decks-and-guides-for-constructed-play to help me out

I just watched a shit load of streams, namely reynad and maybe one or two others. I wasn't terrible but like I said I didn't want to spend the money and farming gold in arena or whatever is just so fucking time-consuming and TOO time-consuming considering I played it pretty casually. I wasn't try-harding ladder too often.