The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 18 define
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key " unreadAlerts " - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 589 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myalerts_global_start
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $announcements - Line: 44 - File: inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/bam.php(376) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/bam.php 376 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 bam_announcements
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 38 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

The Spame Forum Experience
whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Non Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Video Games & other Media (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R (/showthread.php?tid=404)

Pages: 1 2

whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Ben - 11-02-2016

ey yo

im in the process of some things but ive been playing overwatch as always, path of exile a tiny bit, i played the pokemon tcg online for about 20 minutes

ive also been playing a weirdo game called "5089" which is hard to describe. its a first person, mostly randomly generated game. it looks like shit, but its very very fun and open. it was like $8? i recommend it. i want to talk more about it at some point but i cant think of the right outlet

i also got a game called "sky break". its boring and kind of repetitive. there are neat aspects, though. i like buying games people were inspired to make!! and see what innovations/interesting aspects there are

i also turned on animal crossing for the first time in 5 months

this months question: are you good at video games??? im not great. like really pretty mediocre. i wish i was good. i care more about the experience usually, than how well i am doing

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - GeorgeBubbinzInSpace - 11-02-2016

mostly csgo still but I did buy a few splinter cell games over the halloween sale. I loved them as a kid, played for a few minutes last night but got pissed off because the first one was a little buggy and I gotta see if there's a fix for it.

and no I am not typically very good at video games. probably coincides with the fact that my stupid brain is not very good with puzzles or quick problem solving. there are a few games though like csgo or league where I can work to the point of being better than the majority of players, but I've never been the BEST at them. and I don't even play league anymore unless a friend asks me to. that game pisses me the fuck off and there's no point in playing a game that can potentially ruin the next two hours of your day.

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Relaps - 11-03-2016

still playing thumper. it's good it's goty.

skyrim SE came out and I could get it for free since I had all the dlc. However it was broken when I installed it. Tried to fix it for 2 hours and gave up, I'll just reinstall skyrim aND try new mods

FFXV comes out this month, I'm excited for that. 

I haven't been playing much overwatch

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Tempest - 11-03-2016

ben i was one day late i'm gonna fuckin kill u

dishonored 2 comes out this month that shit gonna be good otherwise i'm just playin warcraft

i ordered my ffxv off amazon so i won't get it until december fuck

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Tyler_Legrand - 11-04-2016

I am not good at games that need a high frame rate because my computer sucks

I am also not good at fighting games regardless of platform

But I really like playing (and beating) strategies like Fire Emblem and XCOM a lot and people say those are pretty hard so I could be proud of that I guess

(11-02-2016, 10:22 AM)Ben Wrote: i also turned on animal crossing for the first time in 5 months

Didja see they just gave the game a huge update a couple days ago? Yay... It has daily quests now... That'll give me another reason to play it every day...

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Ben - 11-06-2016

i knew that was coming but i didnt know it was so soon! ill have to get back into it

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - fat lesbian - 11-07-2016

dark souls 3 dlc. was real short. just ok
civ 6. is ok
might pick overwatch back up might not idk

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - GeorgeBubbinzInSpace - 11-07-2016

was thinkin about buying overwatch on wednesday when I get paid if ya'll hoes wanna teach me some shit. I only have one friend that plays it as far as I know.

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Tempest - 11-07-2016

i've been playing overwatch and heroes of the storm, i have to get some overwatch in before they release sombra and the game is ruined forever

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Delirious Biznasty - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 05:59 PM)Tempest Wrote: i've been playing overwatch and heroes of the storm, i have to get some overwatch in before they release sombra and the game is ruined forever

my hope is that either she gets hit immediately, her cooldowns are extremely long or her gun does shit for damage

if not I want to fucking die

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - risbolla - 11-07-2016

RPG MAKER HENTAI GAMES !!!! IM VERY GOOD AT THIS GAMES

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Tempest - 11-08-2016

(11-07-2016, 06:39 PM)Delirious Biznasty Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 05:59 PM)Tempest Wrote: i've been playing overwatch and heroes of the storm, i have to get some overwatch in before they release sombra and the game is ruined forever

my hope is that either she gets hit immediately, her cooldowns are extremely long or her gun does shit for damage

if not I want to fucking die

cooldowns are super tiny and her gun is almost identical to tracer's except that it has a slightly longer reload time

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - fat lesbian - 11-19-2016

pokeyman

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Tempest - 11-19-2016

i've played like, 20 minutes of pokemon moon so far and i can already tell people that this is the best pokemon game to come out in probably 10+ years. not just because the setting is cool and unique and the alolan pokemon are awesome, but because there's SO many quality of life fixes that the game has been begging for since literally the first generation. things that turned me off the newer games because they were so outdated and clunky that it was pitiful

i can now check my pokemon's moves in combat without having to dig through 4 menus, so i can see the power and accuracy as well as exactly what they do with a simple two buttons
when you or the enemy pokemon are affected by attribute changes (like leer dropping your defense or smthn) there's an icon over your pokemon on the touch screen, and when you tap it, it shows you the changes you're affected by
you no longer have to back all the way out to the PC's main menu to switch between deposit and withdraw
when you catch a pokemon and your party is full you can choose to put the pokemon directly into your party instead of it being forced to go to the pc

literally my only complaint is that i can't move around with the d-pad but oh my god, this game feels SO MUCH BETTER than any of the new pokemon games since they moved into the 3D world with black and white, because of all these changes of systems that have been unchanged for 10+ years and were awkward and clunky even back then.

RE: whatchu playn N O V E M B E R - Tempest - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 08:33 AM)Tempest Wrote: i've played like, 20 minutes of pokemon moon so far and i can already tell people that this is the best pokemon game to come out in probably 10+ years. not just because the setting is cool and unique and the alolan pokemon are awesome, but because there's SO many quality of life fixes that the game has been begging for since literally the first generation. things that turned me off the newer games because they were so outdated and clunky that it was pitiful

i can now check my pokemon's moves in combat without having to dig through 4 menus, so i can see the power and accuracy as well as exactly what they do with a simple two buttons
when you or the enemy pokemon are affected by attribute changes (like leer dropping your defense or smthn) there's an icon over your pokemon on the touch screen, and when you tap it, it shows you the changes you're affected by
you no longer have to back all the way out to the PC's main menu to switch between deposit and withdraw
when you catch a pokemon and your party is full you can choose to put the pokemon directly into your party instead of it being forced to go to the pc

literally my only complaint is that i can't move around with the d-pad but oh my god, this game feels SO MUCH BETTER than any of the new pokemon games since they moved into the 3D world with black and white, because of all these changes of systems that have been unchanged for 10+ years and were awkward and clunky even back then.

hey funny story did you guys know that the pokemon PC has worked like that for a few games now?? because i sure didn't, there is an option in Omega Ruby called "Organize Boxes" that apparently allows you to just move pokemon directly in and out of your party

how tf would i know that organize boxes means 'oh also you can directly move pokemon back and forth' especially since there are still individual deposit/withdraw options in the same menu