The Spame Forum Experience
game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Non Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Video Games & other Media (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) (/showthread.php?tid=45)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 07-02-2016

I liked her character in the show. very different from the books, but a cool character nontheless. I saw her as a woman fighting against a woman-hating world and holding on to her kids, the only thing she has. that made her very likeable for me

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Urser - 07-02-2016

she was very like a bull

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Spastic - 07-04-2016

Huh, I saw her as a dumb ass power hungry bitch who loved control more than her kids.

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 07-05-2016

I guess there is that double interpretation from the ending. You can either see the ending as "she doesn't care that much for her kids, all she cares about it power" or you can look at it like "she accepted her kids deaths because of the prophecy, and now she's going to look after herself"

i don't remember if the show prophecy mentioned her being killed by her younger brother. it feels like the show is leading up to jaime killing Cersei, making him a king/queenslayer. if that happens i think my theory of prophecy could hold up better

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Tempest - 07-08-2016

so i'm watching the latest season now, what the fuck, they actually just straight up call robert strong sir gregor in an episode??? they're making this cleganebowl shit TOO EASY

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 07-08-2016

oh my sweet summer child

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - csp - 07-08-2016

[Image: 13434961_10156999344110316_1526171400676...19bd408bee]

More like Rickon Flanders

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Tempest - 07-31-2016

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-season-8-be-915927

there we be.

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Tempest - 11-08-2016

we got some hot juicy spoilers fresh off the block for real there's some HARDCORE SPOILERS HERE for season 7.

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Tempest - 11-08-2016

i put my thoughts in a pastebin i guess idk there's no fuckin spoiler tags, and i know this is the spoiler thread but some people probably don't want actual spoilers for shit that's still 4-5 months out so y'know THIS IS SPOILERS FOR SHIT THAT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Tempest - 07-24-2017

haha man i don't even fucking know it feels like we're moving at the speed of light on some bullshit now

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Delirious Biznasty - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 02:06 PM)Tempest Wrote: haha man i don't even fucking know it feels like we're moving at the speed of light on some bullshit now

I was not expecting the end of this episode, it came out of fucking nowhere

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 07-25-2017

at this point i dont even know why im watching the show, it's so far beyond the books that i don't believe anything that happens in-show will happen in the books, and I don't like the show

so i'll just read plot summaries and commentary rather than watch it, have fun everyone

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Delirious Biznasty - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 12:05 AM)grue Wrote: at this point i dont even know why im watching the show, it's so far beyond the books that i don't believe anything that happens in-show will happen in the books, and I don't like the show

so i'll just read plot summaries and commentary rather than watch it, have fun everyone

WHOA, LOOK OUT EVERYONE, HE'S GOING TO READ PLOT SUMMARIES

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 07-25-2017

im talking with tempest about ep 2 and rest assured it's more than enough for me