The Spame Forum Experience
game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Printable Version

+- The Spame Forum Experience (https://forums.spamerica.net)
+-- Forum: Non Bird-Related Discussion (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Video Games & other Media (https://forums.spamerica.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) (/showthread.php?tid=45)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 05-24-2016

I mean I'm just skimming through the surface. If you wanna get deep into the lore I'd like to hear how the fuck did the knights of the Vale conquer Deepwood Motte without going through the Freys first - remember? The whole reason the Red Wedding existed was because Robb had to go through the Freys to cross the river. Also you might ask how did Brynden retake Riverrun (a capital city) and still hold enough of an army to march northwards. All the while, Ramsay knows nothing, and it's jarring how characters who are thousands of miles apart know of minutia plot details but fail to acknowledge major army movements. Sansa could very well take hold of the Vale army considering her influence with Sweetrobin, and the combined forces of the Vale, Riverrun and the Northern lords who don't like the Boltons would be more than enough to kick Ramsay's ass. Yet, Sansa cares only for Brynden. Which is specially stupid considering that she could very teleport Brienne to the Vale army, tell Sweetrobin to not trust LF, thus stripping him of any effective power becuase all he would have then is a title, a worthless one at that. Perfect revenge, Sansa becomes a player, fuck littlefinger. But no, it all goes over her head.

(of course, maybe this is all a Little Teleporting Finger lie, idk)

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Delirious Biznasty - 05-24-2016

What the fuck CIA Guys game plan as well? Its so convoluted that I feel like its going to either be a retcon or a deus ex machina that ends this entire fucking series the rate this is going

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 05-24-2016

I don't know what you mean by CIA Guys I assume this is a pun of sorts but it's eluding me from every angle

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Delirious Biznasty - 05-25-2016

usually when I have a question I use google

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - risbolla - 05-25-2016

little finger is cia i think

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - risbolla - 05-25-2016

looks alot like cia neway

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Delirious Biznasty - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 02:43 AM)risbolla Wrote: looks alot like cia neway

Yeah, maybe 4 u

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - csp - 05-26-2016

[Image: 13265867_1754917708076744_37501972184752...afae606577]

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - risbolla - 05-26-2016

[Image: 71mnr91.jpg]

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Urser - 05-26-2016

timelord baelish

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Delirious Biznasty - 05-30-2016

I swear to fucking god they're going to wait until the last fucking episode for anything to happen

"duh hey guy how many ships do we need???"

"lol around 1000"

I cringed so fucking hard

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - grue - 05-31-2016

it was certainly not a good episode but to me it was the better one so far

the introduction to horn hill was cool and that was a fantastic randyll tarly, spot on. the KL plot took a very interesting turn, the north plot was kinda meh, daenerys is still a blank character and arya went from no plot to all plot in two episodes.

there's a lot of negative things to point out about this episode but im not 1% as mad as i was in the past so ill let it be.

RE: game of thrones (the show) (SPOILERS) - Urser - 05-31-2016

ARYA'S BACK BAYBEEEEE

her whole faceless plot had been grating on me because i thought theres absolutely no way becoming faceless makes sense too her, but i didnt actually expect them to confront that issue at all. i thought it'd just be "are you faceless now" "lol ye sure" "ok heres a cool shapeshiftin power now go seek vengeance"