Login Register

Poll: what games u lookin forward 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
new deus ex
14.29%
2 14.29%
no man's sky
14.29%
2 14.29%
new world of warcraft
14.29%
2 14.29%
new pokemons
7.14%
1 7.14%
mirror's edge catalyst
7.14%
1 7.14%
final fantasy 15
21.43%
3 21.43%
dishonored 2
7.14%
1 7.14%
other???
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What Are You Playing in June?
Games 
here is our june version of the thread chums. hey niki for real is there an ape escape rpg because that sounds fucking awesome.

i finished The Witness last night and holy fuck if you like puzzle games you are doing yourself a disservice if you haven't played The Witness. it's hands down the best puzzle game I've ever played; it never actually tells you how to solve anything, it just introduces new concepts in easy puzzles and you learn as you solve increasingly more difficult puzzles with the concepts. the end is ball-breakingly tough, combining fuckin everything into some insane puzzles.

oh and overwatch lmao
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
Care 
WELP I WAS PLANNING ON NO MANS SKY BUT WE KNOW HOW THAT WENT

also patiently waiting on the crowfall beta. not playing much of anything but rocket league lately
The one and only king of cums.
Care 
mmm gonna pick up stranger of sword city nd play if their is not sunny,,,,,cool looking ''drpg'' gonna be on pc in some days
Care 
there is!!! it's adorable
[Image: NSiuXpT.jpg]
Care 
on pc im playing path of exile and also heroes of the storm as usual. i play hots prob every day and poe is getting a new season this friday

ive also been playing diablo 3 (i got it on ps4) a little. its ok. i love poe so much more but i still wanted to get into it bc i barely did on ps3

ive also been playing the 3ds game "fantasy life" which is like an expansive animal crossing with many aspects being gated behind progression through jobs. you have to get your woodworking up to chop trees but you can do that then swap to another job and use your treechopping knowledge to get the wood needed to blacksmith special equipment

there are some fetch quests which is usually a term used derogatorily but i kinda like hearing that i need to get 5 _________s and then going "how the shit do i do that" and figuring it out. i like the exploration in that way. the game is fun, i recommend it

ive also been playin WORMS
[Image: Sd9744R.png]
Care 
senran kagura shinovi versus also ! a very cultured game for the thinking gamer like me,,,,,,it has ninja fighting based on history
Care 
i'm excited for ff15. i cant remember when i was last pumped for a final fantasy title.

i would like to play the new deus ex, i enjoyed HR and am curious to see where they take the story

mirrors edge could be good but i'mma wait on it a bit

new monster hunter generations comes out soon and I'm cite for that shit.
(11-16-2016, 02:28 AM)shagg Wrote: are you a meme?
Care 
isn't generations in november? lilys internet works properly w our dss now so u should play 4 with us some time
[-] The following 1 user Likes fat lesbian's post:
  • Relaps
Care 
I'm kinda looking forward to the new wow expansion, probably won't raid but will do some PvP for a bit. Probably affliction warlock
[Image: h7AkIn7.jpg]
Care 
idk im not really excited for much atm. i might try to go the rest of the year only buying new titles (so no Super Mario Family XIV or The Video Game Chronicles XVIII) because those seem lame to me and my favorite franchises are either dead literally or in spirit (TES, MGS)

the only games that are known to exist and im looking forward to are KH3 (ok id have to break my rule if this manages to come out in 2016) and the last guardian. i have an estranged curiosity with no man's sky. i loooooove numbers and exploration in a video game but that game is like an elevator that keeps going up and up and up. eventually the doors are going to have to open or its gonna drop into hell
Care 
dark souls 3 should be getting its first dlc in the fall and that's pretty exciting. im saving my doofus Rick character for it
Care 
i just started kingdom hearts 2 for the first time lol
Care 
i liked 2 ok after you're done being roxas
(11-16-2016, 02:28 AM)shagg Wrote: are you a meme?
Care 
i enjoy the gameplay of KH but the story is a goddamn mess
[Image: Kq6todc.jpg]
Care 
kingdom hearts is probably my favorite franchise, along with or maybe behind metal gear

the gameplay is really fun and well-done. the actual presentation and structure of the game on a technical level is great (there isnt really any... bugs or huge exploits) and the difficulty scales well (easy mode is piss easy, normal mode is fine but gets easy once you master combat and move onto proud mode, and proud mode becomes unending torment)

the story is FUCKING AWFUL and i love it. i cant even say its an ironic affection, because i feel that love very strongly. it may be because i first played the game as a kid and because of the 12 year old that still lies deep in my basement subconscious

theres definitely something functional and archetypical about the first game, with the light vs dark motif which is explored slightly in chain of memories when (spoilers i guess) it is clarified that there is a path between light and dark that riku walks (which makes sense because he is the one actually interesting character in the game). in the DS game with a horrible name, the end boss is a character who turns into a giant mech? i guess this is a spoiler but even if youre fully expecting it you will still be taken off-guard by this turn of events

OK ANYWAY kingdom hearts 1 has a more charming and solid story but KH2 is better in a technical sense, which i think is true of most sequels. chain of memories, i find really fun due to collecting aspects but it can be a huge grind and the scenery is boring (its 90% the same worlds as the first game)

ive never played re: coded or DDD. the DS game is really fun but its also just the worlds from previous games p much. i like how the spinoffs are still slightly different from the mainline games. CoM is... an action card game and "420 and a half days" has a weird tile upgrade mechanic for your character

also im a huge sucker for "teams" like superheroes so i was obsessed with the Order XIII when that was first a thing and you are just in the middle of that whole scheme during the DS game which is neat